Data Center Colocation
Dependable Data Center
Encore offers Data Center customers a colocation facility that integrates multiple layers of redundancy and provides unmatched dependability; utilizing multiple power sources, reliable backup systems, and efficient cooling systems. This solution is collectively comprised of Encore’s proprietary SPEC-F standard (Security, Power, Environmental, Connectivity, Fire prevention).
Encore’s facility is fully redundant, concurrently maintainable, SOC 2 certified, and follows PCI and HIPAA industry standards. Encore provides customers assurance that their critical IT systems are safe, secure, and always operating.
All Encore data centers have a fully redundant (2N) power system, and an N+1 redundant configuration for cooling and environmental controls. All data center systems are designed for 100% uptime.
Encore’s data center utilizes an array of security equipment, techniques, and procedures to control, monitor, and record access to the facility and the network— including 60 video cameras and individual cages.
Encore provides a carrier neutral facility that allows customers to connect via direct cross connects to multiple carriers and cloud service, which allows Encore to work with existing network service providers.
Encore can provide power and cooling for all types of computing systems, from enterprise to HPC (High Performance Computing) environments.
The Encore Data Center is built to support mission critical IT systems 24×7. All Encore Data Centers are built to “concurrently maintainable” standards. All building and systems maintenance can be performed with no impact to power and cooling for equipment inside the facility. The Data Center is staffed 24x7x365 with Security and Data Center Technicians. All Encore Data Centers have at least 2 redundant UPS power systems, and an N+1 redundant cooling system.
- Customers with workloads have demanding security or compliance requirements.
- Enterprise organizations that require dedicated, secure space. We can build to meet specific requirements, including multi-thousand square feet needs.
- Small and medium organizations that need a single cabinet or a caged environment.
- Customers in need of data center space for growth, second site, business continuity, or disaster recovery.
Companies face challenges in all aspects of the business and one partner can provide solutions across the entire ecosystem–Encore. Only Encore can provide comprehensive solutions that encompass a full range of services including; data center, enterprise, managed services, professional services, and talent.
- Data center consolidation or elimination.
- Encore's optional monitoring and management services expands the data center services to include a real-time view into your critical systems.
- Encore manages the data center and all infrastructure with an onsite dedicated staff 24x7.
- The Encore team has designed, built, and operated 12 data centers since 2000.
- Replace CapEx with OpEx.